Sunday, January 2, 2011

Practice, Practice, Practice

These last few months in dealing with health issues I find I fight for things most people take for granted. I wouldn't say I walk around like pessimistic Eeyore noticing how every silver lining has it's touch of grey, but I do fight for optimism. I consciously have to practice smiling, hugging, connecting, love, and sex. It is for my healing to trust in the Lord and do good cheerfully. Practicing misery or even wearing a hint of it is a chain around my neck. It doesn't help me or anyone who has to be around me...In the long run practicing misery will result in me being miserable. God is the lifter of my countenance. The Joy of the LORD is my strength. I can trust in Him. I find myself leaning deep into Him waiting for His promised provision and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment